Truck Accident Attorney in Eddyville, IL
Call a Eddyville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Eddyville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Eddyville, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Eddyville victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Eddyville truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Here’s a handful of tips potential victims in Eddyville, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Eddyville consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Eddyville can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Eddyville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of in his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Eddyville, IL. It is vital for victims to contact Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Eddyville truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Eddyville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Eddyville, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accidents that may happen in Eddyville. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Eddyville as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Eddyville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. The truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your Eddyville truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Eddyville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Eddyville, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Eddyville truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Eddyville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Eddyville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Eddyville? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Eddyville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Eddyville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Eddyville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Eddyville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Eddyville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Eddyville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Eddyville and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Eddyville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.