Truck Accident Attorney in Edwardsville, IL
Call a Edwardsville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Edwardsville, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Edwardsville, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Edwardsville victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Edwardsville are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here’s some things clients in Edwardsville, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of injury cases involve traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Edwardsville consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Edwardsville can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Edwardsville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Edwardsville, IL. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Edwardsville truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Edwardsville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Edwardsville, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accidents that happen in Edwardsville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Edwardsville as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Edwardsville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your Edwardsville truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Edwardsville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Edwardsville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Edwardsville truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Edwardsville clients.
Below, you will find more things to know about Edwardsville truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Edwardsville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Edwardsville? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Edwardsville truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring an auto crash case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Edwardsville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Edwardsville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Edwardsville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Edwardsville victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Edwardsville and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about the claims process. Our Edwardsville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.