Truck Accident Attorney in Effingham, IL
Contact a Effingham, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Effingham, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Effingham, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job at Dixon to assist Effingham victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The Effingham truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here’s some tips potential clients in Effingham, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury cases involve car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Effingham consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Effingham can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Effingham truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our cases here.
Having settled over clients and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Effingham, IL. It is essential for victims to contact us now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Effingham truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Effingham clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Effingham, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that can happen in Effingham. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Effingham as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Effingham Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you figure out how much your Effingham truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Effingham, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major concern down the road, which is precisely why it’s so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Effingham, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Effingham truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more things to know about Effingham truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to bring an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Effingham truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Effingham? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Effingham truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Effingham, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Effingham, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Effingham and throughout the Midwest. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Effingham, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Effingham victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Effingham and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Effingham, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.