Truck Accident Attorney in Eldorado, IL
Contact a Eldorado, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Eldorado, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Eldorado, IL, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job at Dixon to assist Eldorado victims with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Eldorado are here to help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Below are a few tips clients or victims in Eldorado, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Eldorado take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Eldorado can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our Eldorado truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Eldorado, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact us today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Eldorado truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Eldorado clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Eldorado, IL.
There are various types of truck accident claims that can happen in Eldorado. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Eldorado as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Eldorado Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you figure out how much your Eldorado truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Eldorado, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue once you settle, which is precisely why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Eldorado, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Eldorado truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Eldorado truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Eldorado truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Eldorado? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Eldorado truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Eldorado, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Eldorado, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck accidents every year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in Eldorado and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Eldorado, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Eldorado victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Eldorado and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Eldorado, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.