Truck Accident Attorney in Ellisville, MO
Contact a Ellisville, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Ellisville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Ellisville, MO, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Ellisville victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The Ellisville truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a handful of things clients in Ellisville, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Ellisville consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Ellisville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Ellisville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Ellisville, MO. It’s important for victims to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Ellisville truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Ellisville clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Ellisville, MO.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Ellisville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Ellisville as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Ellisville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you figure out how much your Ellisville truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Ellisville, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Ellisville, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Ellisville truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Ellisville truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Ellisville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Ellisville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Ellisville, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Ellisville, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Ellisville and throughout the Midwest. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Ellisville, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Ellisville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Ellisville and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about truck accidents. Our Ellisville, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.