Truck Accident Attorney in Equality, IL
Call a Equality, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Equality, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Equality, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal to assist Equality victims with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Equality are here to support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here are a few highlights victims in Equality, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Equality take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Equality can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Equality truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Equality, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Equality truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Equality clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Equality, IL.
There’s a number of kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Equality. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Equality as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Equality Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Equality truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Equality, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major concern down the road, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Equality, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Equality truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Equality clients.
Below, you will find more things to know about Equality truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Equality truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Equality? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Equality truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Equality, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Equality, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. We’re proud to represent clients in Equality and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Equality, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Equality victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Equality and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about the claims process. Our Equality, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.