Truck Accident Attorney in Eureka, MO
Call a Eureka, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Eureka, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Eureka, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Eureka victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Eureka are here to help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights clients or victims in Eureka, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Eureka take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Eureka can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our Eureka truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Eureka, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to get in touch with us today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Eureka truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Eureka clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Eureka, MO.
There’s various types of truck accidents that may happen in Eureka. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Eureka as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Eureka Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Eureka truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Eureka, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Eureka, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Eureka truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Eureka clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Eureka truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Eureka truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Eureka? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Eureka truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Eureka, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Eureka, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We’re proud to represent clients in Eureka and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Eureka, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Eureka victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Eureka and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accidents. Our Eureka, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.