Truck Accident Attorney in Evansville, IL
Contact a Evansville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Evansville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Evansville, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our goal to assist Evansville victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Evansville are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here’s a few highlights clients in Evansville, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Evansville consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Evansville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Evansville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won $35 million for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Evansville, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Evansville truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Evansville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Evansville, IL.
There are various types of truck accident cases that can happen in Evansville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri per year. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Evansville as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Evansville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers help you find out how much your Evansville truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Evansville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Evansville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Evansville truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Evansville clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Evansville truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck crash case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Evansville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Evansville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Evansville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Evansville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck crashes every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in Evansville and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Evansville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Evansville victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Evansville and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Evansville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.