Truck Accident Attorney in Ewing, IL
Call a Ewing, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Ewing, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Ewing, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Ewing victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Ewing truck accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here’s a handful of highlights victims in Ewing, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Ewing consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Ewing can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Ewing truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our victories here.
Having settled upwards of for victims and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Ewing, IL. It’s important for victims to get in touch with our firm now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Ewing truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Ewing clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Ewing, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that happen in Ewing. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck crashes in Missouri every year. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Ewing as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Ewing Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Ewing truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Ewing, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue down the road, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Ewing, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Ewing truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are more common questions about Ewing truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Ewing truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Ewing? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Ewing truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a truck wreck case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Ewing, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Ewing, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We are proud to serve clients in Ewing and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ewing, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Ewing victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Ewing and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Ewing, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.