Truck Accident Attorney in Fairfield, IL
Call a Fairfield, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Fairfield, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Fairfield, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our job at Dixon to assist Fairfield victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Fairfield support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Below are a few things potential clients or victims in Fairfield, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Fairfield take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Fairfield can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our Fairfield truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of in his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Fairfield, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Fairfield truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Fairfield clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Fairfield, IL.
There’s several different types of truck accident cases that happen in Fairfield. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Fairfield as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Fairfield Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your Fairfield truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Fairfield, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurers or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Fairfield, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Fairfield truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Fairfield clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Fairfield truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start a truck crash case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Fairfield truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Fairfield? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Fairfield truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Fairfield, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Fairfield, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in Fairfield and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Fairfield, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Fairfield victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Fairfield and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Fairfield, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.