Truck Accident Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL
Call a Fairview Heights, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Fairview Heights, IL, win personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our goal to assist Fairview Heights victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Fairview Heights represent car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Below are some highlights clients or victims in Fairview Heights, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Fairview Heights consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Fairview Heights can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Fairview Heights truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having won $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Fairview Heights, IL. It’s important for victims to reach out to our firm today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Fairview Heights truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Fairview Heights clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Fairview Heights, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accidents that happen in Fairview Heights. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Fairview Heights as soon as possible. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Fairview Heights Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys help you figure out how much your Fairview Heights truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Fairview Heights, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Fairview Heights, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Fairview Heights truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more things to know about Fairview Heights truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Fairview Heights truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Fairview Heights? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Fairview Heights truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Fairview Heights, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Fairview Heights, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Fairview Heights and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Fairview Heights victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Fairview Heights and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Fairview Heights, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.