Truck Accident Attorney in Farmington, MO
Contact a Farmington, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Farmington, MO, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Farmington victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Farmington truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Below are a few highlights potential clients in Farmington, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury claims involve traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Farmington consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Farmington can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Farmington truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having won over for victims and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Farmington, MO. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Farmington truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Farmington clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Farmington, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Farmington. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s important to call a truck accident attorney in Farmington as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Farmington Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your Farmington truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Farmington, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Farmington, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Farmington truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Farmington truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services to Farmington truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Farmington? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Farmington truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Farmington, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Farmington, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Farmington and throughout the Midwest. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Farmington victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Farmington and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about the claims process. Our Farmington, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.