Truck Accident Attorney in Fenton, MO
Contact a Fenton, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Fenton, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Fenton, MO, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Fenton victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Fenton are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here are some highlights clients in Fenton, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury claims were a result of car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Fenton consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Fenton can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Fenton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Fenton, MO. It is important for victims to reach out to Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Fenton truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Fenton clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Fenton, MO.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident cases that may happen in Fenton. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Fenton as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Fenton Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers help you understand how much your Fenton truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Fenton, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Fenton, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Fenton truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Fenton truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Fenton truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Fenton? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Fenton truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck wreck case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Fenton, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Fenton, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Fenton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Fenton, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Fenton victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Fenton and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about the claims process. Our Fenton, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.