Truck Accident Attorney in Ferguson, MO
Call a Ferguson, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Ferguson, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Ferguson, MO, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Ferguson victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The Ferguson truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here are some highlights potential clients in Ferguson, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Ferguson take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Ferguson can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Ferguson truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of in his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Ferguson, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Ferguson truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Ferguson clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Ferguson, MO.
There are various kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Ferguson. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents each year in Missouri. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Ferguson as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Ferguson Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you understand how much your Ferguson truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Ferguson, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Ferguson, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Ferguson truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Ferguson clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Ferguson truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Ferguson truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a case? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Ferguson truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a truck crash case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Ferguson, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Ferguson, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck accidents every year, you may be involved in an accident. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Ferguson and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Ferguson, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Ferguson victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Ferguson and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Ferguson, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.