Truck Accident Attorney in Flora, IL
Call a Flora, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Flora, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Flora, IL, win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Flora victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The Flora truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Below are a handful of highlights clients in Flora, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Flora consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Flora can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Flora truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Flora, IL. It’s vital for victims to contact our firm today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Flora truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Flora clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Flora, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Flora. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck crashes per year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Flora as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Flora Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers help you figure out how much your Flora truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Flora, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Flora, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Flora truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find more things to know about Flora truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Flora truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Flora truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Flora, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Flora, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck accidents each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Flora and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Flora, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Flora victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Flora and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Flora, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.