Truck Accident Attorney in Florissant, MO
Call a Florissant, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Florissant, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Florissant, MO, receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Florissant victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Florissant are here to help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Below are some highlights potential clients or victims in Florissant, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Florissant consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Florissant can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck crashes, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Florissant truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Florissant, MO. It is important for victims to contact Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Florissant truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Florissant clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Florissant, MO.
There are various kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Florissant. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Florissant as soon as you can. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Florissant Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your Florissant truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Florissant, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern down the road, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Florissant, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Florissant truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Florissant clients.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Florissant truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Florissant truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Florissant? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Florissant truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Florissant, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Florissant, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Florissant and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Florissant, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Florissant victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Florissant and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Florissant, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.