Truck Accident Attorney in Freeburg, IL
Contact a Freeburg, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Freeburg, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Freeburg, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Freeburg victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Freeburg are here to support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Here’s a handful of highlights clients in Freeburg, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Freeburg consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Freeburg can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our Freeburg truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Freeburg, IL. It is essential for victims to call our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Freeburg truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Freeburg clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Freeburg, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Freeburg. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Freeburg as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Freeburg Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your Freeburg truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Freeburg, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Freeburg, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Freeburg truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Freeburg truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Freeburg truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Freeburg truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Freeburg, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Freeburg, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We are proud to represent clients in Freeburg and throughout the Midwest. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Freeburg, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Freeburg victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Freeburg and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Freeburg, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.