Truck Accident Attorney in Geleconda, IL
Contact a Geleconda, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Geleconda, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Geleconda, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job at Dixon to assist Geleconda victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Geleconda represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Geleconda, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Geleconda consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Geleconda can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our Geleconda truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of for victims and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Geleconda, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to contact Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Geleconda truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Geleconda clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Geleconda, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that can happen in Geleconda. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck wrecks in Missouri per year. It is vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Geleconda as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Geleconda Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our attorneys can help you figure out how much your Geleconda truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Geleconda, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it’s so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Geleconda, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Geleconda truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more things to know about Geleconda truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Geleconda truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Geleconda? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Geleconda truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Geleconda, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Geleconda, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Geleconda and throughout the Midwest. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Geleconda, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Geleconda victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Geleconda and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about the claims process. Our Geleconda, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.