Truck Accident Attorney in Gillespie, IL
Contact a Gillespie, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Gillespie, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Gillespie, IL, win personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Gillespie victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Gillespie truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here are some tips clients in Gillespie, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Gillespie consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Gillespie can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Gillespie truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Gillespie, IL. It’s important for victims to call our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Gillespie truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Gillespie clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Gillespie, IL.
There are several different types of truck accidents that can happen in Gillespie. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck accidents each year in Missouri. It’s essential to get a truck accident attorney in Gillespie as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Gillespie Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your Gillespie truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Gillespie, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Gillespie, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Gillespie truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find a few more common questions about Gillespie truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Gillespie truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Gillespie truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Gillespie, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Gillespie, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients in Gillespie and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Gillespie, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Gillespie victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Gillespie and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about the claims process. Our Gillespie, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.