Truck Accident Attorney in Godfrey, IL
Call a Godfrey, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Godfrey, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Godfrey, IL, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job to assist Godfrey victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Godfrey are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal counsel. Here are some things potential clients in Godfrey, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck wreck claims in Godfrey take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Godfrey can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Godfrey truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent case results here.
Having won over throughout his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Godfrey, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Godfrey truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Godfrey clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Godfrey, IL.
There are various types of truck accident claims that happen in Godfrey. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is important to contact a truck accident attorney in Godfrey as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Godfrey Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Godfrey truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Godfrey, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Godfrey, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Godfrey truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Godfrey clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Godfrey truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Godfrey truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Godfrey truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Godfrey, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Godfrey, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in Godfrey and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Godfrey, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Godfrey victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Godfrey and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about winning claims. Our Godfrey, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.