Truck Accident Attorney in Goreville, IL
Call a Goreville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Goreville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Goreville, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Goreville victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The Goreville truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights clients in Goreville, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all injury cases involve motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Goreville take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Goreville can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our Goreville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out our victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, is a leading truck accident attorney in Goreville, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Goreville truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Goreville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Goreville, IL.
There’s a number of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Goreville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Goreville as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Goreville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our lawyers can help you figure out how much your Goreville truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine your compensation for a Goreville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Goreville, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Goreville truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Goreville clients.
You can find a few more common questions about Goreville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Goreville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Goreville truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Goreville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Goreville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Goreville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Goreville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Goreville victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Goreville and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Goreville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.