Truck Accident Attorney in Granite City, IL
Contact a Granite City, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Granite City, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Granite City, IL, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Granite City victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Granite City truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here’s a handful of highlights potential victims in Granite City, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Granite City take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Granite City can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Granite City truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Granite City, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Granite City truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Granite City clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Granite City, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Granite City. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes in Missouri every year. It is vital to call a truck accident attorney in Granite City as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Granite City Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your Granite City truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Granite City, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Granite City, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Granite City truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Granite City clients.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Granite City truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Granite City truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Granite City truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Granite City, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Granite City, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Granite City and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Granite City, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Granite City victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Granite City and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accidents. Our Granite City, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.