Truck Accident Attorney in Gray Summit, MO
Contact a Gray Summit, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Gray Summit, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Gray Summit, MO, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our goal to assist Gray Summit victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Gray Summit are here to support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Below are some things clients or victims in Gray Summit, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Gray Summit consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Gray Summit can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Gray Summit truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See our victories here.
Having settled $35 million clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Gray Summit, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Gray Summit truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Gray Summit clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Gray Summit, MO.
There are a variety of types of truck accidents that can happen in Gray Summit. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Gray Summit as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Gray Summit Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Gray Summit truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Gray Summit, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Gray Summit, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Gray Summit truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Gray Summit truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Gray Summit truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Gray Summit? Your accident attorney will likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Gray Summit truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Gray Summit, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Gray Summit, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Gray Summit and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Gray Summit, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Gray Summit victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Gray Summit and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about the claims process. Our Gray Summit, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.