Truck Accident Attorney in Grayville, IL
Call a Grayville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Grayville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Grayville, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our goal to assist Grayville victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Grayville are here to help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Below are some highlights clients in Grayville, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck wreck claims in Grayville take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Grayville can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Grayville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Grayville, IL. It is essential for victims to call our firm today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Grayville truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Grayville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Grayville, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accidents that may happen in Grayville. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Grayville as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Grayville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our attorneys can help you understand how much your Grayville truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Grayville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Grayville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Grayville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find more common questions about Grayville truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Grayville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Grayville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Grayville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Grayville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Grayville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Grayville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Grayville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Grayville and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about winning claims. Our Grayville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.