Truck Accident Attorney in Greenville, IL
Call a Greenville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Greenville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Greenville, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our job at Dixon to assist Greenville victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Greenville are here to support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here are a few things victims in Greenville, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Greenville take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Greenville can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Greenville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View our cases here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Greenville, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Greenville truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Greenville clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Greenville, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident cases that happen in Greenville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck crashes in Missouri every year. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Greenville as soon as you can. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Greenville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers help you find out how much your Greenville truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Greenville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Greenville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Greenville truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find more common questions about Greenville truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start a truck accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Greenville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Greenville? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Greenville truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a truck crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Greenville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Greenville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to represent clients in Greenville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Greenville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Greenville victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Greenville and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about the claims process. Our Greenville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.