Truck Accident Attorney in Harrisburg, IL
Contact a Harrisburg, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Harrisburg, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Harrisburg, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job to assist Harrisburg victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Harrisburg are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here’s a handful of things victims in Harrisburg, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Harrisburg consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Harrisburg can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck crashes, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Harrisburg truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View our cases here.
Having won upwards of for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Harrisburg, IL. It’s essential for victims to reach out to us now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Harrisburg truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Harrisburg clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Harrisburg, IL.
There are various kinds of truck accidents that happen in Harrisburg. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck wrecks in Missouri per year. It is important to get a truck accident attorney in Harrisburg as soon as possible. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Harrisburg Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our attorneys help you find out how much your Harrisburg truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Harrisburg, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue down the road, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Harrisburg, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Harrisburg truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Harrisburg clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Harrisburg truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Harrisburg truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Harrisburg? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Harrisburg truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Harrisburg, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Harrisburg, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to serve clients in Harrisburg and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Harrisburg victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Harrisburg and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about the claims process. Our Harrisburg, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.