Truck Accident Attorney in Herrin, IL
Contact a Herrin, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Herrin, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Herrin, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job to assist Herrin victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Herrin help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Here are a few things victims in Herrin, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Herrin take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Herrin can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Herrin truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Herrin, IL. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Herrin truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Herrin clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Herrin, IL.
There are several different types of truck accidents that can happen in Herrin. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Herrin as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Herrin Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. The truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your Herrin truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Herrin, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major issue down the road, which is precisely why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Herrin, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Herrin truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more common questions about Herrin truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start a truck accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Herrin truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Herrin truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Herrin, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Herrin, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Herrin and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Herrin, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Herrin victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Herrin and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about the claims process. Our Herrin, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.