Truck Accident Attorney in High Hill, MO
Call a High Hill, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in High Hill, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps High Hill, MO, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our job at Dixon to assist High Hill victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The High Hill truck accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips clients or victims in High Hill, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all injury cases involve motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in High Hill consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in High Hill can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the High Hill truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in High Hill, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to contact Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a High Hill truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to High Hill clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in High Hill, MO.
There’s a number of types of truck accidents that happen in High Hill. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s vital to contact a truck accident attorney in High Hill as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for High Hill Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your High Hill truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a High Hill, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in High Hill, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected High Hill truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our High Hill clients.
You can find more things to know about High Hill truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to High Hill truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in High Hill? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your High Hill truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in High Hill, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your High Hill, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to serve clients in High Hill and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in High Hill, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports High Hill victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near High Hill and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about the claims process. Our High Hill, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.