Truck Accident Attorney in High Ridge, MO
Contact a High Ridge, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in High Ridge, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in High Ridge, MO, receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It’s our job at Dixon to assist High Ridge victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The High Ridge truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here’s a few things potential victims in High Ridge, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in High Ridge consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in High Ridge can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the High Ridge truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in High Ridge, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a High Ridge truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to High Ridge clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in High Ridge, MO.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident cases that can happen in High Ridge. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes per year in Missouri. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in High Ridge as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for High Ridge Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your High Ridge truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine your compensation for a High Ridge, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in High Ridge, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed High Ridge truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our High Ridge clients.
You can find a few more things to know about High Ridge truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to High Ridge truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in High Ridge? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your High Ridge truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in High Ridge, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your High Ridge, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Dixon proud to serve clients in High Ridge and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in High Ridge, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support High Ridge victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near High Ridge and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our High Ridge, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.