Truck Accident Attorney in Highland, IL
Call a Highland, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Highland, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Highland, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal to assist Highland victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Highland truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are a handful of highlights potential victims in Highland, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Highland consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Highland can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Highland truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our victories here.
Having won over throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Highland, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Highland truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Highland clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Highland, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Highland. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is important to contact a truck accident attorney in Highland as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Highland Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you figure out how much your Highland truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Highland, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Highland, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Highland truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find a few more common questions about Highland truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Highland truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Highland? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Highland truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Highland, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Highland, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Highland and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Highland, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Highland victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Highland and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Highland, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.