Truck Accident Attorney in Hillsboro, MO
Contact a Hillsboro, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Hillsboro, MO, win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Hillsboro victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Hillsboro help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here are some things clients in Hillsboro, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Hillsboro take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Hillsboro can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Hillsboro truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Hillsboro, MO. It is important for victims to get in touch with our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Hillsboro truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Hillsboro clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Hillsboro, MO.
There’s various kinds of truck accidents that happen in Hillsboro. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Hillsboro as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Hillsboro Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you understand how much your Hillsboro truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Hillsboro, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Hillsboro, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Hillsboro truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Hillsboro truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Hillsboro truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Hillsboro? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Hillsboro truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Hillsboro, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Hillsboro, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck accidents every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Hillsboro and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Hillsboro victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Hillsboro and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Hillsboro, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.