Truck Accident Attorney in House Springs, MO
Call a House Springs, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in House Springs, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in House Springs, MO, receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job to assist House Springs victims with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in House Springs are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Below are some things clients or victims in House Springs, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in House Springs take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in House Springs can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our House Springs truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in House Springs, MO. It’s essential for victims to call our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a House Springs truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to House Springs clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in House Springs, MO.
There’s several different types of truck accidents that happen in House Springs. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s vital to contact a truck accident attorney in House Springs as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for House Springs Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your House Springs truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a House Springs, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue once you settle, which is precisely why it’s so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in House Springs, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected House Springs truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about House Springs truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to bring a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to House Springs truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your House Springs truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a truck crash claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in House Springs, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your House Springs, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We’re proud to serve clients in House Springs and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in House Springs, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. We support House Springs victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near House Springs and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about the claims process. Our House Springs, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.