Truck Accident Attorney in Hoyleton, IL
Contact a Hoyleton, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Hoyleton, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Hoyleton, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job to assist Hoyleton victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The Hoyleton truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients or victims in Hoyleton, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Hoyleton consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Hoyleton can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Hoyleton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Hoyleton, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Hoyleton truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Hoyleton clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Hoyleton, IL.
There’s a number of kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Hoyleton. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Hoyleton as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Hoyleton Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your Hoyleton truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Hoyleton, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major concern weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Hoyleton, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Hoyleton truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Hoyleton clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Hoyleton truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Hoyleton truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Hoyleton truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a truck wreck case? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Hoyleton, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Hoyleton, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to serve clients in Hoyleton and throughout the Midwest. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Hoyleton victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Hoyleton and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Hoyleton, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.