Truck Accident Attorney in Jennings, MO
Contact a Jennings, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Jennings, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Jennings, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Jennings victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Jennings support car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights victims in Jennings, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all injury claims were a result of car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Jennings take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Jennings can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Jennings truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View our cases here.
Having won over for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Jennings, MO. It’s crucial for victims to contact Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Jennings truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Jennings clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Jennings, MO.
There are a number of types of truck accidents that happen in Jennings. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It’s vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Jennings as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Jennings Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your Jennings truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Jennings, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Jennings, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected Jennings truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about Jennings truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Jennings truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Jennings truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Jennings, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Jennings, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Jennings and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Jennings, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Jennings victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Jennings and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Jennings, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.