Truck Accident Attorney in Johnsonville, IL
Contact a Johnsonville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Johnsonville, IL, win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Johnsonville victims with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Johnsonville truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal representation. Here are some highlights potential victims in Johnsonville, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Johnsonville take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Johnsonville can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Johnsonville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See our recent victories here.
Having settled $50 million in his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Johnsonville, IL. It’s essential for victims to reach out to us now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Johnsonville truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Johnsonville clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Johnsonville, IL.
There are various kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Johnsonville. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Johnsonville as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Johnsonville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you figure out how much your Johnsonville truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Johnsonville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Johnsonville, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Johnsonville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find more common questions about Johnsonville truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Johnsonville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Johnsonville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto wreck case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Johnsonville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Johnsonville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Johnsonville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Johnsonville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Johnsonville and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Johnsonville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.