Truck Accident Attorney in Jonesboro, IL
Contact a Jonesboro, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Jonesboro, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Jonesboro, IL, get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our goal to assist Jonesboro victims with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Jonesboro help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips clients or victims in Jonesboro, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Jonesboro consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Jonesboro can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Jonesboro truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Jonesboro, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Jonesboro truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Jonesboro clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Jonesboro, IL.
There’s various types of truck accident claims that may happen in Jonesboro. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Jonesboro as soon as possible. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Jonesboro Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you figure out how much your Jonesboro truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Jonesboro, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major issue once you settle, which is precisely why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Jonesboro, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Jonesboro truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find more things to know about Jonesboro truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Jonesboro truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Jonesboro? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Jonesboro truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto accident case? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Jonesboro, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Jonesboro, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We are proud to represent clients and their families in Jonesboro and throughout the Midwest. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Jonesboro, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Jonesboro victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Jonesboro and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Jonesboro, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.