Truck Accident Attorney in Joppa, IL
Contact a Joppa, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Joppa, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Joppa, IL, families get vehicle and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our job to assist Joppa victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Joppa are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a few tips clients or victims in Joppa, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Joppa consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Joppa can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Joppa truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View our cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Joppa, IL. It is vital for victims to call Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Joppa truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Joppa clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Joppa, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that happen in Joppa. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Joppa as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Joppa Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you understand how much your Joppa truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Joppa, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it’s so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Joppa, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Joppa truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about Joppa truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a truck accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Joppa truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Joppa? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Joppa truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a truck wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Joppa, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Joppa, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Joppa and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Joppa, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Joppa victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Joppa and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about the claims process. Our Joppa, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.