Truck Accident Attorney in Kamak, IL
Contact a Kamak, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Kamak, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Kamak, IL, families receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our goal to assist Kamak victims and their families with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Kamak help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s a handful of things clients in Kamak, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Kamak consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Kamak can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Kamak truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Kamak, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Kamak truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Kamak clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Kamak, IL.
There’s various kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Kamak. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Kamak as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Kamak Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your Kamak truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Kamak, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Kamak, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Kamak truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more things to know about Kamak truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Kamak truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Kamak? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Kamak truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Kamak, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Kamak, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Kamak and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Kamak, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Kamak victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Kamak and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about winning claims. Our Kamak, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.