Truck Accident Attorney in Kinmundy, IL
Call a Kinmundy, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Kinmundy, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Kinmundy, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job to assist Kinmundy victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Kinmundy are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here’s some highlights clients in Kinmundy, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Kinmundy consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Kinmundy can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck crashes, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of large truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Kinmundy truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Kinmundy, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Kinmundy truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Kinmundy clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Kinmundy, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident claims that can happen in Kinmundy. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Kinmundy as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Kinmundy Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Kinmundy truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Kinmundy, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue down the road, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Kinmundy, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Kinmundy truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are a few more common questions about Kinmundy truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Kinmundy truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Kinmundy? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Kinmundy truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Kinmundy, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Kinmundy, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Kinmundy and throughout the Midwest. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Kinmundy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Kinmundy victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Kinmundy and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Kinmundy, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.