Truck Accident Attorney in Kirkwood, MO
Contact a Kirkwood, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Kirkwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Kirkwood, MO, families receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job to assist Kirkwood victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Kirkwood represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are some things potential victims in Kirkwood, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Kirkwood take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Kirkwood can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Kirkwood truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Kirkwood, MO. It is essential for victims to reach out to Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Kirkwood truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Kirkwood clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Kirkwood, MO.
There are several different kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Kirkwood. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Kirkwood as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Kirkwood Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you find out how much your Kirkwood truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Kirkwood, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Kirkwood, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Kirkwood truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find more common questions about Kirkwood truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Kirkwood truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident attorney will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Kirkwood truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Kirkwood, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Kirkwood, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Kirkwood and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Kirkwood victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Kirkwood and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Kirkwood, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.