Truck Accident Attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO
Call a Lake St. Louis, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Lake St. Louis, MO, receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our goal to assist Lake St. Louis victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The Lake St. Louis truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are a few highlights potential victims in Lake St. Louis, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Lake St. Louis take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Lake St. Louis can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Lake St. Louis truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See our victories here.
Having settled $35 million clients and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Lake St. Louis truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Lake St. Louis clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Lake St. Louis, MO.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Lake St. Louis. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Lake St. Louis as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Lake St. Louis Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Lake St. Louis truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Lake St. Louis, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Lake St. Louis, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Lake St. Louis truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are a few more things to know about Lake St. Louis truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Lake St. Louis truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Lake St. Louis? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Lake St. Louis truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Lake St. Louis, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Lake St. Louis and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. We support Lake St. Louis victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Lake St. Louis and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Lake St. Louis, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.