Truck Accident Attorney in Lawrenceville, IL
Contact a Lawrenceville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Lawrenceville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Lawrenceville, IL, families receive vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Lawrenceville victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The Lawrenceville truck accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are some highlights clients or victims in Lawrenceville, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Lawrenceville take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Lawrenceville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Lawrenceville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Lawrenceville, IL. It is important for victims to get in touch with Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Lawrenceville truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Lawrenceville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Lawrenceville, IL.
There’s various types of truck accidents that can happen in Lawrenceville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Lawrenceville as soon as possible. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Lawrenceville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your Lawrenceville truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Lawrenceville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue once you settle, which is precisely why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Lawrenceville, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Lawrenceville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are more common questions about Lawrenceville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Lawrenceville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Lawrenceville truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Lawrenceville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Lawrenceville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Lawrenceville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Lawrenceville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Lawrenceville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Lawrenceville and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Lawrenceville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.