Truck Accident Attorney in Marion, IL
Contact a Marion, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Marion, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Marion, IL, families win vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Marion victims and their families with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Marion are here to help car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here are a few tips victims in Marion, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury claims involve traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Marion consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Marion can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Marion truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our victories here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Marion, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Marion truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Marion clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Marion, IL.
There are a number of types of truck accident cases that happen in Marion. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Marion as soon as you can. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Marion Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Marion truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Marion, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Marion, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Marion truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Marion clients.
Below, you will find more common questions about Marion truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Marion truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Marion? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Marion truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Marion, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Marion, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Marion and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Marion, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Marion victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Marion and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Marion, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.