Truck Accident Attorney in Marissa, IL
Contact a Marissa, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Marissa, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Marissa, IL, get vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal to assist Marissa victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Marissa truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Below are a handful of things clients in Marissa, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Marissa consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Marissa can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our Marissa truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of for victims and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Marissa, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Marissa truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Marissa clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Marissa, IL.
There are several different types of truck accidents that happen in Marissa. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Marissa as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Marissa Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your Marissa truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Marissa, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue once you settle, which is precisely why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Marissa, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Marissa truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more things to know about Marissa truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Marissa truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Marissa? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Marissa truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring an auto accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Marissa, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Marissa, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Marissa and throughout the Midwest. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Marissa, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Marissa victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Marissa and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Marissa, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.