Truck Accident Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO
Contact a Maryland Heights, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Maryland Heights, MO, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job at Dixon to assist Maryland Heights victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Maryland Heights help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here’s some things potential victims in Maryland Heights, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury claims involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Maryland Heights consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Maryland Heights can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our Maryland Heights truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See our recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, is a leading truck accident attorney in Maryland Heights, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Maryland Heights truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Maryland Heights clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Maryland Heights, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Maryland Heights. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Maryland Heights as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Maryland Heights Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Maryland Heights truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Maryland Heights, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Maryland Heights, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Maryland Heights truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
You can find more things to know about Maryland Heights truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Maryland Heights truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Maryland Heights? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Maryland Heights truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a truck accident case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Maryland Heights, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Maryland Heights, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Maryland Heights and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Maryland Heights victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Maryland Heights and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about truck accidents. Our Maryland Heights, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.