Truck Accident Attorney in Mascoutah, IL
Call a Mascoutah, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mascoutah, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Mascoutah, IL, get vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our goal to assist Mascoutah victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The Mascoutah truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here’s some highlights potential clients in Mascoutah, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Mascoutah consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Mascoutah can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Mascoutah truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled $35 million throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Mascoutah, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to us today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Mascoutah truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Mascoutah clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Mascoutah, IL.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Mascoutah. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Mascoutah as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Mascoutah Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you understand how much your Mascoutah truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Mascoutah, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Mascoutah, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Mascoutah truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more things to know about Mascoutah truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Mascoutah truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Mascoutah truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Mascoutah, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Mascoutah, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Mascoutah and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Mascoutah, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Mascoutah victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Mascoutah and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about the claims process. Our Mascoutah, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.