Truck Accident Attorney in Matson, MO
Contact a Matson, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Matson, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Matson, MO, get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Matson victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Matson truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here’s a handful of things clients or victims in Matson, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury cases were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Matson consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Matson can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Matson truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Matson, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Matson truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Matson clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Matson, MO.
There are several different types of truck accidents that happen in Matson. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents each year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Matson as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Matson Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Matson truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Matson, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue once you settle, which is precisely why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Matson, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Matson truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Matson clients.
Here are more common questions about Matson truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Matson truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Matson? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Matson truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Matson, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Matson, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Matson and throughout the Midwest. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Matson, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Matson victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Matson and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about winning claims. Our Matson, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.