Truck Accident Attorney in Maunie, IL
Call a Maunie, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Maunie, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Maunie, IL, families win vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job to assist Maunie victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Maunie truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here’s some things potential victims in Maunie, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury claims involve car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Maunie consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Maunie can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Maunie truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having won over clients and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Maunie, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Maunie truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Maunie clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Maunie, IL.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Maunie. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Maunie as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Maunie Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your Maunie truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine your compensation for a Maunie, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Maunie, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Maunie truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Maunie truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Maunie truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Maunie? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Maunie truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Maunie, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Maunie, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Maunie and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Maunie, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Maunie victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Maunie and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Maunie, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.