Truck Accident Attorney in McLeansboro, IL
Contact a McLeansboro, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in McLeansboro, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in McLeansboro, IL, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist McLeansboro victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The McLeansboro truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of things clients or victims in McLeansboro, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in McLeansboro consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in McLeansboro can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer crashes, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the McLeansboro truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View our recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in McLeansboro, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to call our firm today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a McLeansboro truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to McLeansboro clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in McLeansboro, IL.
There’s several different kinds of truck accident claims that can happen in McLeansboro. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck crashes per year in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in McLeansboro as soon as possible. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for McLeansboro Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your McLeansboro truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a McLeansboro, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in McLeansboro, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected McLeansboro truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about McLeansboro truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring an injury case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to McLeansboro truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in McLeansboro? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your McLeansboro truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in McLeansboro, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your McLeansboro, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in McLeansboro and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support McLeansboro victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near McLeansboro and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our McLeansboro, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.