Truck Accident Attorney in Mehlville, MO
Call a Mehlville, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mehlville, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Mehlville, MO, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Mehlville victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Mehlville are here to support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here’s some tips potential clients in Mehlville, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of personal injury claims involve traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Mehlville consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Mehlville can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Mehlville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled over for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Mehlville, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Mehlville truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Mehlville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Mehlville, MO.
There are a number of kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Mehlville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is essential to get a truck accident attorney in Mehlville as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Mehlville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. The personal injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Mehlville truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Mehlville, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Mehlville, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Mehlville truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Mehlville truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Mehlville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Mehlville truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring an auto crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Mehlville, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Mehlville, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We’re proud to serve clients in Mehlville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Mehlville, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Mehlville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Mehlville and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Mehlville, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.